IQOLA Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “IQOLA”) is responsible for the information such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, company name, etc. regarding the customer who inquired from our website Information that can identify a specific customer (including those that can easily identify with other information, thereby identifying the individual, even if it is impossible for individual identification with that information, hereinafter “personal information”) We will handle it based on the following items.
We will acquire personal information by appropriate means within the range necessary for achieving the purpose.
2.The purpose of collecting and using personal information
We will use your personal information for the purposes stated below.
(1) Conclusion of a contract concerning the use of services provided by the Company (hereinafter referred to as “service use contract”)
(2) Implementation and management of the contents of the service use contract
(3) Request service usage fee provided by the Company
(4) Acceptance and response of inquiries and requests from customers
(5) Providing materials and information to customers
(6) Other necessary purposes for the Company to provide services
3.Disclosure or provision of personal information
We will not disclose / provide your personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
(1) When you agree to disclose personal information to you
(2) When disclosure requests are made from a legal institution such as a police agency or a court, when disclosure is made under the law
4.Management of personal information
In dealing with personal information, we continue the necessary and appropriate necessary safety control measures according to the current technical level in terms of technical and organizational aspects against unauthorized access, illegal outflow, loss, destruction, falsification etc. I will take it.
5.Request for disclosure of personal information
If you wish to disclose personal information of yourself and to correct or delete after disclosure, please contact us. We will respond via prescribed procedures.
Address: 2F Shinjuku Entresalon Bldg, 2-12-13 Shinjuku 2Chome, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, 160-0022, Japan
(The business hour is 9:00am-5:00pm on weekdays.)
7.Review and change
8.Compliance with laws and regulations
In addition, regarding the handling of personal information, we will properly process necessary matters based on the law concerning the protection of personal information.